• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefbreeders V2 pro 32 inch like new

Item Price
650.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

slayerhellfire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,188
Reaction score
340
Location
buffalo NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have a reefbreeders v2 pro 32 inch very nice condition. I recently got out of the hobby. The light is still under warranty, also comes with a brand new control board which was sent to me by reef breeders awhile back when I couldnt connect to the light, long story short is wasnt the light it was my phone so that was corrected and I connected fine. The light never ran above 50%, comes with the tank mounts as well. 650.00 shipped OBO tank 2 .jpeg tank 3.jpeg tank 4 .jpeg tank 5 .jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 20251103_154014.mp4
    59.1 MB
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new