ReefBrite Hybrid M.H./l.e.d.

Marksreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2014
Messages
160
Reaction score
43
Location
Rochester N.Y.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very good condition. I’m picky!!
Will come with A Radium bulb.
250 Watt. And ReefBrite 250 Watt Ballast
Works as should.
Local Rochester NY Pick up only !!!
0DA43C3C-6F0E-426B-8727-A2EB8661B85D.jpeg
978F5B48-BA15-4BC6-AA5D-52832EF788C9.jpeg
120E68EB-ED1C-4285-A697-1FE5D8FAE09E.jpeg

If it doesn’t sell by a week Ill work on getting boxes and getting it packed up and then will reconsider shipping if you pay the shipping cost.

F38E65FE-1BFE-4EDB-B32A-20E0D02D279B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new