ReefBum store

  • Thread starter Thread starter Philbou
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Philbou

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
15
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
I wanted to share my recent experience with ReefBum.

I recently purchased a cooling fan for my aquarium from ReefBum. The fan is marketed as a high-quality product and sells for around $79. When it arrived, I was disappointed to find that it barely produced enough airflow to effectively cool my tank.

Believing the product did not perform as expected, I contacted ReefBum customer service and requested a return. Unfortunately, my return request was denied.

As a hobbyist, I understand that not every product will meet everyone's expectations, but I also believe customers should have the opportunity to return a product that fails to perform adequately for its intended purpose.

I'm sharing my experience so other reef keepers can make informed purchasing decisions.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new