reefcleaners.org - great experience

  • Thread starter Thread starter illdoya
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

illdoya

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2012
Messages
149
Reaction score
2
Location
Santa Cruz CA
Hey everyone! I just wanted to drop a note here about reefcleaners.org - I placed a small order (less than $50) with them, and it went very well. Everything arrived on time, shipped quickly and arrived alive and well! Prices were great, shipping was not expensive and all around great experience.

I don't order alot online (yet lol) and this was actually my first livestock order online - and it was a great experience. It definitely gave me confidence to expand ordering online.

I'll definitely be using them for my CuC needs going forward and I recommend giving them a try!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new