- Joined
- Apr 8, 2014
- Messages
- 1,376
- Reaction score
- 2,560
- Location
- california
- What state or country do you live in
- California
The Blitheran name actually comes from an old YouTube account I had back in college
. I decided to leave that name with my old gaming account and start fresh with something that fits what I’m into now.
I’m a huge Acro fan, but I’m definitely not a pro like some of the people on this forum! I landed on Acro Junky because I couldn’t find anyone else using the name, and it just seemed fitting.
I’m also building out a 60-gallon Acro frag tank, so feel free to check out the YouTube videos and follow along with the journey! I’m learning as I go and having a ton of fun with it.
I also have an Instagram with the same name that I post on :)
. I decided to leave that name with my old gaming account and start fresh with something that fits what I’m into now.I’m a huge Acro fan, but I’m definitely not a pro like some of the people on this forum! I landed on Acro Junky because I couldn’t find anyone else using the name, and it just seemed fitting.

I’m also building out a 60-gallon Acro frag tank, so feel free to check out the YouTube videos and follow along with the journey! I’m learning as I go and having a ton of fun with it.

I also have an Instagram with the same name that I post on :)