Reefer 450 By Elder1945

Update :). I will be moving some livestock over to my Elos 70 soon.

I will be upgrading this tank in the next year or so... I think to a 180 custom but IDK.

Resized_20190126_143932.jpg
Resized_20190126_144140.jpg
Resized_20190126_143715.jpg
Resized_20190126_150207.jpg
Resized_20190126_142337.jpg
Resized_20190126_142256.jpeg
Resized_20190126_145348(2).jpg
Resized_20190126_150221.jpg
Resized_20190126_150021.jpg
Resized_20190126_150046.jpg
Resized_20190126_145420.jpg
 
Stunning tank! I love your work :). Question, I’m in the market for a doser and I was wondering which one you like the most? Looking for reliability and accuracy. Thank you.
 
WOW !!!!!!
 
@Elder1945 Is this tank still running? We need updates!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new