Reefer 900 DC Skimmer not producing many bubbles

Addicted2Acro

https://www.instagram.com/sweetsreef/
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
181
Reaction score
60
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See video link below. Skimmer is only a couple months old. Was bought new with the entire tank. I have it running at 100% and its not producing much of anything. I just took it apart and cleaned and flushed it this morning and that did not help. I also disconnected it and re-connected it to app and that did not help either. Out of ideas.

 
Is the air intake clogged?
 
Also I can blow into the air intake fine. Its not blocked at all.
 
I broke down the whole skimmer and put it back together from scratch and saw no improvement in the amount of bubbles being produced. Is there anything else I am missing that could work?
 
its like the skimmer is running on 20% but its 100% and I cant turn it any higher.
 
Hey OP,

I’m having the same issue. Were you able to resolve the problem?
 
Awesome, thank you. I tried cleaning my SICCE, but it’s still doing the same thing. I will try to replace the pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new