Reefer Deluxe XL 200 G2 Setup

irshad2010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the forum. I’ve had a Coralife Biocube for over a year and upgrading to the Redsea Reefer Deluxe XL 200 G2. The tank is arriving next week. Looking for recommendations on what additional accessories I need to get (return pump, skimmer, reefwave). Any tips as I setup the tank will be much appreciated!

OP
OP
I

irshad2010

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair point! I don’t have a fixed budget. I want to have fishes and soft corals. Trying to put together a list of essentials and will then gradually upgrade and add more stuff. I currently ordered the following along with the tank: Redsea reef led 90, Redsea reef wave 25, Redsea aquarium cover. Appreciate your input here!

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fair point! I don’t have a fixed budget. I want to have fishes and soft corals. Trying to put together a list of essentials and will then gradually upgrade and add more stuff. I currently ordered the following along with the tank: Redsea reef led 90, Redsea reef wave 25, Redsea aquarium cover. Appreciate your input here!
Sure. If you're going the Red Sea route, probably a Red Sea RSK-300 skimmer and possibly a ReefMat 500 for automated filtration. A UV is also never a bad idea. For pumps I like the Sicce SDC WiFi DC pumps - they're rock solid.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back