Reefer from San Francisco

WrongGenotype

Gene
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
518
Reaction score
154
Location
Seattle
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been trolling long enough so I guess it is time to introduce myself.
I have been in the hobby for about 10 years off and on and got back in couple years ago. I set up my dream tank, maybe not the size but manufacturer, a little over a year ago and have definitely seen some ups and downs.
The Tank is an Elos120 with an Apex, three gen1 radions, three mp40s, Super Reef Octopus xp2000int, Eheim 1262 for the return, a Bubble Magus dosing pump for Bionic 2part and Mag, and a Elos Osmocontroller Digital for the top off.
Here is a video of my tank from April and my one year anniversary. Lots has changed since then but figured it is a good introduction.
[video=youtube_share;Z9oPcfisZzE]http://youtu.be/Z9oPcfisZzE[/video]
 
Hey what's up man! I think I just bought a frag tank off you. Not a creepy stalker but just recognized your display lol.
Welcome!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hey what's up man! I think I just bought a frag tank off you. Not a creepy stalker but just recognized your display lol.
Welcome!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

William?
If so then yes you did. How's it working out for you?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Yeah buddy. Tank is doing great, just did my first water change lol. How's everything going for you?


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
First water change. thats a momentous ovation. Congrats!
Tanks are doing great. Thanks!


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to R2R!! Your tank looks great! Thanks for sharing the video! :)
 
Hi there!' Welcome to R2R!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful reef with us!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new