Reefer58’s mixed reef

You can H2O2 dip on a fleshy coral? Always thought you could only do that for softies.
It was mixed reviews when I looked up some older forums about this. Some had success and some didn’t so it was a risk. I think it went well because I watched the timer constantly and pulled it out of the dip as soon as it hit the 3 minute mark. I’m just glad it reacted well to it and didn’t melt on me instantly after!
 
Update for the torch: The single gold torch head has survived so far! No sign of brown jelly at all yet. (Sorry for the bad pic)
68F5919B-50BB-469F-82D4-16C92914AF07.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new