Reefermadness73 100 gallon CADlights

No pics to post yet but I'm now ready to start adding corals.... My plan was to take my time and let this tank mature a bit. I know its still young but all parameters are in check and tester frags are doing well. I now have 5 blue reef chromis, Sumburst Anthias, and a White Tail Kole tang
 
Sweet build Mike! I have the same tank I'm setting up too. Also gonna get cabinets on the sides. I'm going with the Besta ones from ikea.
 
Added cabinets
9b87fb01ac51bef9f9787e7c27fc11b3.jpg
 
Bringing this thread back from the dead. What has become of this tank? Is it full of corals yet??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new