reefernutz 210g in-wall mixed reef

reefernutz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new here and thought I'd share my tank. It's a 210g tank with 90g custom sump. I built it in the wall and plan on putting a bar in front of it.

 
Very cool! Any wide shots so we can see the room?
 
Thanks. I need to take a newer shot to show the mosaic wall and the look with the LEDs on it (this is with the MH).
 
This one gives a little more perspective. I did the wall as a mosaic and will NEVER do that again........what a pain. It came out pretty well though.
 
Looking good!! Can you give us some details on your setup and equipment?
 
Very cool invite us over once you get the bar setup.
 
Very cool invite us over once you get the bar setup.
Gotta get the keg-erator set up first!!

I'll be getting some more pics of the setup from the rear as well to show the equipment under the stand. The setup currently includes:

210g Custom Acrylic - 60L x 30W x 28H
90g Custom Acrylic Sump - Skimmer area, refugium area, frag area.
Deltec AP701 Skimmer
Evergrow d120 LEDs x 3
WP40 x 2 (may have to go down to WP25s......these things give a TON of flow)
Laguna 2400 return pump
 
Here are some shots of the fish room and back of the tank. Lights:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new