Reefers worry too much about.......

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,916
Reaction score
54,389
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In reefing, their is a lot of things we can stress/worry about. Prices of coral, dosing woes, getting shocked, maybe a fish biting us. Some of these concerns are legit concerns to have, while others might be exaggerated a little. Is there something reefers worry too much about?
 
+1 on worms, bristle worms, flatworms, parasitical worms, spaghetti worms crawling into my ears at night...

Also worrying about our fish liking us is up there too for me.
 
My constant #1 worry always is water on the floor. With 4 tanks in the living room, it can easily happen, and it has,
 
an earthquake

my hands in the tank are probably bad too... (plugged in)
 
Polyp extension.
(It takes care of itself.)
 
My constant #1 worry always is water on the floor. With 4 tanks in the living room, it can easily happen, and it has,
This is a worry I have! Considering I have shorted out a power supply and caused a GFCI unit to trip before!
 
My RS s1000 going pop.
I am perfectly confident with my 54G Aqueon Corner tank from 2007 holding water.

Then flat worms. They have taken over my tank
 
Maintaining perfect parameters... A fine way to not enjoy the hobby.

I agree. Almost all things we measure are acceptable in a wider range than many people assume.
 
Reefers sometimes worry too much about trying to get the “perfect” light spectrum.
That's one that I have been concerned about in the past. I always felt like I was fiddling with my light, trying to get it perfect
 
BRS changing companies they deal with and not being able to get parts for the item you purchased from them . First it was BK then skims now kamoer. Sorry for the rant
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new