Reefi - Uno 2.0 schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaltyJeff
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SaltyJeff

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Location
Phoenix, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone running Reefi-Uno 2.0 willing to share their program schedule? I'm not a big fan of the few presets it comes with. I am fairly happy with what I have going now, but looking to see what others are running and willing to try them.
 
Are you looking for schedule or spectrum profiles?
For spectrum profiles, Daniel shared a few of his own custom profiles over the Facebook ReeFi customer group page, you might want to check them.

As far as time schedule, I'm using the default but shifted to sunrise at around 12am, so that I'll have more time to enjoy the tank when I'm home.
 
Anyone running Reefi-Uno 2.0 willing to share their program schedule? I'm not a big fan of the few presets it comes with. I am fairly happy with what I have going now, but looking to see what others are running and willing to try them.
Ever come up with something you liked more than the preset schedules? I just got the lights and love them, but trying to now get them looking how I want and wish there were more people sharing their custom schedules!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new