Reefing log book?

eranschau

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made myself a little spreadsheet that I use to track all regularly tested water parameters, livestock, and other activities like water changes, and even my lighting schedule (I made a graphic out of it so it's nice and easy to visualize!).

Screen Shot 2015-01-23 at 12.20.59 PM.jpg

lionfish5740

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used a spreadsheet for a while now to track all my tests. More recently I've started tracking other things like changing media and WC with Apex Fusion.

Notifications would be nice, I'm going to look at the apps that have been mentioned to see if I would like them instead.

MRRBW

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had been using an excel worksheet that I've changed numerous times as I got more involved with testing. I was about to download an app for it then I found something on RC. Not that I like to cross advertise on forums, but this guys worksheet is by far the best I've seen. Easy to use, a lot of the data presentation is automated and it pretty much covers most of what we are looking for. Here's the link, the guy who made it has made it available for free: Aquarium Log Sheet - Page 41 - Reef Central Online Community
Click on the large blue link and it downloads and you can explore from there. Honestly, wish I had discovered this years ago.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back