• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

reefkeeper net module and PC4

asn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
5
Location
colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a PC4 and a Net module that I am not using. It's left over from the system I was using for my tank, which was sold a few months back.

I'd like $100+ shipping for the 2 items.
 
I have a PC4 and a Net module that I am not using. It's left over from the system I was using for my tank, which was sold a few months back.

I'd like $100+ shipping for the 2 items.

Would you be willing to part with the power bar only? I already have a net
 
I still have everything listed. And I will split them up. $65 + shipping for the PC4, and $50 + shipping for the net module. Or $100 plus shipping for everything.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new