• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefkeeper temp probe

Reefer5640

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
950
Reaction score
468
Location
Eagle Mt Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for a reefkeeper iTemp probe or the old school temp probe. Either way it needs to have the RJ connector/phone jack connector on the end, not the little black two prong connector that the more recent probes have. I have an old reefkeeper 2 (I believe it’s the model before the elite and the lite) I can’t find anyone that still carries any reefkeeper stuff anymore. The other option is to just wire up a temp probe with a new RJ connector. If I have to go that route is there anyone that can look at their probe and tell me which wires are landed to which pins. Thanks in advance for any help any of you have to share.
 
I have one, and I think it might be brand new too. Toss me an offer, I am in Colorado and will have to ship it to you.

To be clear, this is the temp probe that works with the reefkeeper lite, and has the RJ connector on it. I do not know if it's the same thing as an iTemp probe. if you PM me your cell, I'll text you a picture.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new