Reefkeeping Magazine Pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nikon_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nikon_Guy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed that a couple of my shots were published in Reefkeeping Magazine this month. For those of you that give a hoot, these are the two they used.

Remember....

You saw em here FIRST! ;)

This one was used in the "Reefslides Eggs" slideshow. There are really some fantastic images in this slideshow.

percnest3-1.jpg


This is one was used inside the cover where the different articles are listed.

fijicalendar.jpg
 
My gosh dude, I am not worthy!!!!

Congrats and I for one am proud to have you as a member here and resident photo guru!
 
Well....


















That's it for me.... I won't be posting anymore pics after seeing that first shot. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new