• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefkinetics Reefbot V2

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2014
Messages
4,166
Reaction score
3,650
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a brand new Reefbot V2, in the box, box is open to check it but it was never used. This is the older model, not Reefbot LAB.

Looking for $400 picked up in North NJ. Shipping possible but extra.

1719320482789.png
1719320492552.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new