• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefKoi Service Is Grrrrrrrrreat!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bubbles_B

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:tongue: I have been in the hobby for quite some time now and I have always done business with Chris of Reefkoi.com and I must say that the quality of customer service, products and packaging methods are definitely one of the best around in the hobby. He always ensure safe delivery, which is very important especially when the package is sent pretty much across the nation. He always makes certain that the weather is good enough to ship so that your package will not get delayed. And if by chance, the weather does happen to go unexpectedly bad and you find your package delayed, he will contact you and provide you with credit for the next order. Now that's customer service with a smile. Always a pleasure, always a grrrrrrrreat experience. Thanks so much C! :smile:

:nerd: Your Loyal Customer,
-Bubbles_B

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Barry! its always a pleasure doing business with you too, you are on top of things and that sure helps me as a seller too :)

C

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back