Reefled 50 on fluval flex 32.5

  • Thread starter Thread starter lior1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lior1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
newton
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I was wondering what type of light I should do on my soft and lps coral fluval flex 32.5. Does anyone know how much blue and how much white and how long I should do acclimation mode for?
Thank you so much.
 
I just googled this light, it is a 50 watt light, its a bit underpowered for this size tank. No need for acclimation mode just turn it up. I have a nicrew 100 watt on my 32 gallon to give you an idea.
 
Upvote 1
I just googled this light, it is a 50 watt light, its a bit underpowered for this size tank. No need for acclimation mode just turn it up. I have a nicrew 100 watt on my 32 gallon to give you an idea.
I researched it and most people said it could be too strong on 100% unless you have many sps. People said it kills their corals. I’m not sure what percent I should put each light in and ChatGPT said I should do a 20 day acclimation but you said it’s not necessary. Do you have suggestions?
Thank you for the reply.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new