Reeflink - $60 USA shipping included

Item Price
60.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

WLDSHARK

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
656
Reaction score
191
Location
Woodstock, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
EcoTech ReefLink Module in Original Box
$60 shipped within the US.

20230209_134750.jpg 20230209_134824.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new