• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reeflo Hammerhead Gold Pump

Ironwill723

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
847
Reaction score
476
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
FS: Reeflo Hammerhead Gold Pump $275 + $25 for shipping.
Pump is in good condition. I used as a spare for my large reef system. Pump has been tested and runs well.
IMG_2369.jpg
 
pm's replied.. still available. Make an offer. No low ballers please.
 
that`s a really old hammerhead but its not a gold as it would be painted gold.. lolo just an fyi do you know the gph? how about a label shot?
 
I called Reeflo before posting this thread. This is the same pump as the now GOLD version. Older models were black.
 
Last edited:
what's the lowest offer you'll accept? I would like to have it as a back-up pump for my hammerhead pump
 
Looks like around $20 for shipping. Yes, seems to run quiet. I used it as spare too so I never had it hooked up either. But I have tested it and it sounds smooth to me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new