• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefloungeusa- Be careful

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope the owner/operator for Reefloungeusa can reach back to me to help correct things. Here are the issues:
1. Order included wrong items: You may want to train your employees with coral identification but a red favia is not the same as a red micromussa.
2. More wrong items: Again, the Lobo coral shipped definitely looks VERY different from the one pictured on the website.
3. More wrong items: Another Lobo is yet of a different color than what's on the website, and they are not due to lighting, the color, and patterns are completely different. Furthermore, the coral's flesh has receded so far that some of the exposed skeleton has algae growing on it. How can you sell a coral under this condition with full conscience?
4. I attempted to call and speak to the business, and whoever is on the other end of the phone hung up on me before I can even complete my sentence.

posting on this forum is my last ditch effort to give you a chance to correct the wrong. If I do not hear back with solutions, I will also be creating a video and post on my youtube channel detailing the encounter to allow other users exposure of incorrect business practices.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Outside comments have been removed from this thread per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution. If other members would like to contribute their experience with either the buyer or seller, they may do so by posting a link to their own feedback thread (this is the only type of outside comment that is allowed in this feedback thread). If you have any questions, feel free to message me or another staff member. Happy reefing!

Daniel
Team R2R

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%

Back