Reefmat 1200 Connection help

Blackhammerreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to find the directions to connect the reef beat app directly to the reefmat using only the reefmat WiFi. Basically connecting offline. My 150g tank is at work and right now IT is not letting me connect the reefmat through our network. I want to connect the app to the reefmat using the reefmat WiFi. I cannot find the directions on the Red Sea site or manual. Any help is appreciated.
 
AFAIK there is no non internet connection option with Red Sea hardware.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new