Reefmat 250 in a JBJ24?

KarlSharx

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
47
Reaction score
30
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm highly interested in getting a fleece roller for my AIO 24g. My question is: is the body watertight? Does the whole thing need to be submerged? Could I potentially have the media basket and bottom like, 1/4 to 1/3rd submerged and the rest sticking out of the sump compartment? I know it requires plumbing so I figured I can have the hose going to a pump that sits in the sump directly, ideally the first compartment in the back. If not the reefmat, any other suggestions? I currently don't have any sort of fleece Filtration going and I think it's contributing to a dinoflagellate issue I'm having.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new