Reefmatt 500 alternatives

vostasf

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2026
Messages
49
Reaction score
12
Location
saskatoon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m setting up a new redsea 350 g2 and am looking for a fleece roller but don’t want to spend the 700$ on the reefmatt 500 from redsea. I know of some alternative lights that are way cheaper and just as good quality as the high end stuff but was wondering if there was anything like that for a fleece roller for a 90 gallon?
 
Wow is that how much they are now? I bought mine years ago. Either I didn’t pay that much or I have reef tank amnesia.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new