REEFPETS is AWESOME

powderhound

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Location
lake tahoe, ca
Just got my order from reefpets, it is great. The packaging was fantastic and the corals where bigger then expected. Everything arrived alive and the polyps are starting to open up already. The sps had tons of color as soon as the hit the water. Cant wait to order from them again.
 
Thanks for the post I was thinking of ordering from them.
 
I agree! Reefpets is a great place! Gary always takes care of me.
 
Thanks fellas! I appreciate the business you bring our way and always enjoy getting feedback! :wink:
Enjoy your new coral.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new