REEFRAFT comin to MI!!!

Paintguru

In need of tank
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask a silly question? Why are these guys so popular? I've been out of the loop for a while when it comes to LFS shopping.

I'm going to the swap to drop a few things off, but I doubt I will buy anything. I need to save for a new skimmer :).

tommyb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I ask a silly question? Why are these guys so popular? I've been out of the loop for a while when it comes to LFS shopping.

I'm going to the swap to drop a few things off, but I doubt I will buy anything. I need to save for a new skimmer :).

Thay are the only place I know that gets in awesome stuff that you never see anywhere else in Michigan.

There were tons of Aussie Acans. I would guess 30-50 different pieces maybe more. I didn't buy any but I did get a sweet 6 polyp piece of Headless Horsemans. I will post a pic in awhile.

korndogg091

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you wouldnt have walked out of there with money in your pocket or a house to go home to if you bought anything at the prices they were asking.

VanGogh121

Melba Toast
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you wouldnt have walked out of there with money in your pocket or a house to go home to if you bought anything at the prices they were asking.
I wish i could afford the acans... they were schweet...... just a little to rich for my blood.

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, I was going to ask Marvin how did that turn out for you.
I failed missarably, and went WAY over budget. Guess thats what happens when you bring more money than you should.
Got a knarly Ultra from Todd!

It was my first time to TFG and it was great. They had less cool little acrylic trays to catch drewl from falling in the tanks:hammer:

As for prices, I thought they were great. I got the most amazing Blasto frag I have ever seen, and when I got home and put it in my tank, it blew me away how much better it looked. I kinda feel bad like I should go back and give them some more money...............NOT.
Will visit again for sure!

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think i speak for everyone viewing this thread, when i say........

thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pics pics pics for those of us that dont have access to these super corals

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol...RR cleared out their entire nano for this 'event', i hear...lol...you guys got some good stuff....POST UR PICS!!

Zach

tommyb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what I picked up:

Headless Horseman from TFG and er1c's palys and nice pinks from korndogg, "yellow blasters from pazazz:

hh.jpg

zoas-1.jpg

From Reefraft but didn't buy at swap:

al.jpg

One other piece I bought from TFG a few days before the swap:

reds.jpg

Pazazz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what I picked up:

Headless Horseman from TFG and er1c's palys and nice pinks from korndogg, "yellow blasters from pazazz:

hh.jpg

zoas-1.jpg

From Reefraft but didn't buy at swap:

al.jpg

One other piece I bought from TFG a few days before the swap:

reds.jpg

Tommy the Yellow Blasters are looking good!!! I hope you like them. :)

OP
OP
BigBadZoaDaddy

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for prices, I thought they were great. I got the most amazing Blasto frag I have ever seen, and when I got home and put it in my tank, it blew me away how much better it looked. I kinda feel bad like I should go back and give them some more money...............NOT.
Will visit again for sure!

I got the same great DEAL, I got a Blast Welsi. Orange and Red, beautiful piece about 12-15 heads or more for $75!!

They Had ORANGE Acan Hillias!! I really wanted, they were $25 per and the had a nice piece with about 4-6 I think he would have done for $100!!!!

I'll get some pics up soon!!! My camera not anywher as good as some others though, especialy with these colors.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%

Back