REEFSTOCK 2016, DENVER, FEB 27/28

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefstockflyer1_16.jpg

It's early in the year, the slopes are getting snow and tax season is on the horizon so you know what that means: ReefStock is happening again! Most of you already know about this show, and have been many times.

But for those of you who don't know, ReefStock is an annual tradition that has been energizing the local marine and reef aquarium community of central Colorado for the past eight years, to the point that last year the same team also hosted our very first MACNA. Over that time ReefStock has grown to become one of the TOP reef events in America and being the "Reef Builders Show", ReefStock is closely watched and renowned the world over.

Location -This year ReefStock will be two days, taking place the weekend of Saturday February 27th and Sunday February 28th. We are going to a new larger space at the Radisson Denver Southeast Hotel, retaining the intimate feel of our venue while exhibiting even more hot new reef aquarium gear and coral frags. As usual, the booths of ReefStock will be focused on quality over quantity, prioritizing our local reef scene, featuring the hottest livestock and top of the line new reefing equipment.

reefstock-sponsors-exhibitors-1024x528.jpg

Speakers -Since its inception we have strived to bring the best of the best top knowledge to speak at the ReefStock conference. Having already featured many of the All-Stars of the aquarium speaker circuit (Sprung, Joshi, Kohen, Yauillo & Vargas to name a few), it gets harder each year to invite some pillars of our aquarium world. However this year we've invited some of the best experts related to corals, giant clams and modern aquarium chemistry.

Parking*There is a sea of free parking space located right at the Radisson Denver Southeast hotel

Raffle*Last year featured the biggest ever ReefStock Raffle and we plan to grow it even more this year. Below is just a sampling of the prizes we plan t give out this year (SO FAR!)

ReefStock-Raffle-2016Lg-1024x625.jpg

Stay Connected RSVP to the ReefStock 2016 Facebook event page so you can see which of your friends are also going and to learn all the latest developments of the show, including announcements of the latest raffle prizes and more.

reefstockflyer2_16.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is going to be an awesome event! Great job @Jake Adams and [HASHTAG]#ReefBuilders[/HASHTAG]!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 69 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back