OP
F

Frenzel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is going great! By that I mean the box, the stand and the sump.

What’s inside has its up and downs but having fun!

Over time I’ve really only noticed one major issue and that’s if the socks are full, the water will back up and go into the ato reservoir.

I’m not using it at all, so could get a bad salinity drop (10% system volume). That reservoir being jammed up the back is pretty inaccessible so not sure who would be using it.

Raising the divider between return section and ato would divert that overflow into middle section so problem solved.

Have to do some screen shots and updates. But my upgrade plans are already in place to go bigger…

gbroadbridge

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Frenzel what lid did you use? I'm setting up my own reefsys 326 right now and can't seem to find what I'm looking for
I'm not the OP, but I setup one of these tanks just over a year ago, and I used a Red Sea kit for the lid.
You can DIY, but I just liked the Red Sea lid look :)

OP
OP
F

Frenzel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not the OP, but I setup one of these tanks just over a year ago, and I used a Red Sea kit for the lid.
You can DIY, but I just liked the Red Sea lid look :)
Well I am the OP, ( insert smug sunglasses smiley here) , but yeah Red Sea goes fine and am still using.

I made it to go over the back of the weir (against back glass) as of course there are no 45 angles available.
I put the cross bar just off centre to the weir and put the weir cover over the netting. Been meaning the cut the weir cover or print a new one to get it a bit more snug but works fine as is on top of the netting.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%

Back