REEFTANK LIVE CAMERA

CrackCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has a camera on their tanks and what they are using. I use a zmodo because it adjusts to the blue light much better than the amazon blink camera.
Does anyone use an underwater camera?

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We received someone else’s package from Amazon, and it was not traced to any account... so they told us to keep it. Luckily it didn’t explode but what was inside was mind blowing . A baby monitor lol so I set it up, poor quality but an easy way to track them. IMO all it needed was a filter, maybe a higher quality resolution. I wouldn’t pay for a overpriced “reef LIVE camera”. Don’t know what reef specific options there are also but either way definitely a great purchase :)

DaneGer21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use two small cameras. One to watch the room the tank is in, and the other on the side of the tank.

Total cost was like $50-$60, and they both use the same app.

Living room camera can be moved via the app, the tank camera is stationary.

Although we do use two of each type of camera. One in our barn, and one in our garage. I do not use them via my Apex because it’s easier to pull up the app and see all 4, and be able to move to them.

0B3D3BD9-A060-4B40-9EB1-6F824EEF216A.jpeg 8858272E-0708-4EE9-867D-327FF3C5661D.jpeg

Living room camera...

Home Security Camera VStarcam C29S 1080P WiFi IP Camera with Night Vision 2-Way Audio Baby Pet Monitor Camera Motion Detection with TF Card Slot & Cloud Storage

Tank camera...

VStarcam 1080p WiFi IP Camera Wireless Pet Camera with Motion Detection & Night Vision Indoor Security Camera Battery Powered Loop Recording Nanny Cam for Pet Baby Monitor

Last edited:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back