Reefwave Flow Schedule Feedback

robg2008

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2024
Messages
252
Reaction score
121
Location
Iniduana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have a new tank set up. It’s bare bottom. Will be sps dominated mixed reef. These are the settings I have for my gyres. I have 2 reefwave 45s. One on each side of my Red Sea reefer 750 g3. They are about 1.5 inches below the surface and I have them adjusted to angle slightly up.

Thoughts? I’m not sure on the angling of them up or is this is too much reverse. First time using gyres.



IMG_4798.png

IMG_4799.png

IMG_4800.png
 
I have a new tank set up. It’s bare bottom. Will be sps dominated mixed reef. These are the settings I have for my gyres. I have 2 reefwave 45s. One on each side of my Red Sea reefer 750 g3. They are about 1.5 inches below the surface and I have them adjusted to angle slightly up.

Thoughts? I’m not sure on the angling of them up or is this is too much reverse. First time using gyres.



IMG_4798.png

IMG_4799.png

IMG_4800.png
I'm using two Gyres as well on a 4 foot tank. I almost had a whirlpool when I pointed them in the same direction...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new