Reefway Frag Plugs & Discs - Curing Needed?

  • Thread starter Thread starter timqmana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

timqmana

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
86
Reaction score
27
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got some Reefway frag plugs and discs and was just wondering if they need to be cured in RODI before using? If so, how long do I need to cure for?

https://www.reefway.org/
1740542539312.png
 
I doubt it? I feel like a good company would have a warning/information pertaining to this if it needed to be done.
I typically throw all my frag plugs into fresh salt or RODi for an hour or so to just rinse things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new