ReefWorm Acclimation?

Mike Arnold

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
200
Reaction score
104
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered some reef worms from IPSF and was wondering what was the best way to introduce them to my tank; do they need to be drip acclimated, or can I just net them and put them directly into tank?
 
I've ordered some reef worms from IPSF and was wondering what was the best way to introduce them to my tank; do they need to be drip acclimated, or can I just net them and put them directly into tank?
they are pretty hardy IMO but I drip everything to be sure.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new