Reel Reef Rock Restock & More!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got in about 400 pounds of Reel Reef Rock today!

We have 10 more bottles of copepods suppose to be coming in on Friday (Sept. 16)!

Also, we may be getting a new shipment of fish on Saturday so stay tuned!

Resized_20160914_161736_zps8logqmtl.jpg

Ldogg

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the ReelReef dry or is it actually live? I am looking to start sourcing for a new tank and i would prefer dry so I can aquascape over a few days or week even before i pick up an tank.

Thanks!

reef-freak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much is the real reef rock.I'm almost done with a 60 gal cube build. I just need rock,sand, and water.

reef-freak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got in about 400 pounds of Reel Reef Rock today!

We have 10 more bottles of copepods suppose to be coming in on Friday (Sept. 16)!

Also, we may be getting a new shipment of fish on Saturday so stay tuned!

Resized_20160914_161736_zps8logqmtl.jpg
how much is the real reef rock. I'm almost done with my 60 gal cube.I just need rock,sand,and water. how much do you think I will need for my tank ?thank you in advance for your reply

OP
OP
Premiumaq

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how much is the real reef rock. I'm almost done with my 60 gal cube.I just need rock,sand,and water. how much do you think I will need for my tank ?thank you in advance for your reply

Rule of thumb is usually one pound per gallon. So maybe 50-60 pounds depending on what you are going for.

This link will send you to our website along with three different Real Reef options. Hope this helps.
https://premiumaquatics.com/search?search=realreef

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, great vendor they're local to me. I've been to their store a lot. Unfortunately they're on the south side of Indy and I'm on the north so I don't get down there as much as I would like but I've bought lots of equipment, rock, coral, inverts, and fish from them. Highly recommend

reef-freak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rule of thumb is usually one pound per gallon. So maybe 50-60 pounds depending on what you are going for.

This link will send you to our website along with three different Real Reef options. Hope this helps.
https://premiumaquatics.com/search?search=realreef
yes it does.could you put together a design using a mix of all 3 types of real reef rocks? my 60 gal is 2x2x2 cube. would like to have 4-5" clearance on back and each sides and 7-8" in front for cleaning and maintenance .will be putting many frags on scape . just want it to be good and balanced . thank you in advance for your help

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding the reelreef live rocks, how will you ship the rocks if ordered to Minnesota ?

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
Premiumaq

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes it does.could you put together a design using a mix of all 3 types of real reef rocks? my 60 gal is 2x2x2 cube. would like to have 4-5" clearance on back and each sides and 7-8" in front for cleaning and maintenance .will be putting many frags on scape . just want it to be good and balanced . thank you in advance for your help

Email Brandon at [email protected] and tell him what you would like, and he should be able to give you some good advice.

OP
OP
Premiumaq

Premiumaq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regarding the reelreef live rocks, how will you ship the rocks if ordered to Minnesota ?

Regards,
Abhishek
What we do for live rock is we wrap the rocks and dunk in the water from which they came from to ensure they wont dry out. Then we will sometimes put them in an insulated box and use a different kind of paper (much thicker) to cushion all of the rocks so they don't bang around or break.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.0%
Back