Refer to the review of the seatorch LM25 lamp

Holder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone using the seatorch LM 25 lamp? Can you give me some reviews on the quality of the lamp? My target is sps coral.
(I'm not good at English, sorry for the inconvenience.)

Ảnh-chụp-Màn-hình-2022-06-16-lúc-11.07.57-1024x861-1.png

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't used one, but I've been looking into them quite a bit. They look pretty comparable to Gen 5 Radion Pros as far as spectrum and layout.

The LM15 is basically an XR15, and the LM30 stacks up well with the XR30. The LM 25 falls pretty much right in the middle.

There isn't much out there as far as user reviews, though. I'd like to get my hands on one to play with to see what they're all about. :(

OP
OP
Holder

Holder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't used one, but I've been looking into them quite a bit. They look pretty comparable to Gen 5 Radion Pros as far as spectrum and layout.

The LM15 is basically an XR15, and the LM30 stacks up well with the XR30. The LM 25 falls pretty much right in the middle.

There isn't much out there as far as user reviews, though. I'd like to get my hands on one to play with to see what they're all about. :(
yes I'm looking into user reviews but it seems quite few people use it

OP
OP
Holder

Holder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm also using LM25 but I'm thinking if I should sell LM25 to use K7 pro III.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.6%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back