refugium in 13.5 3rd chamber.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably lack of efficiency and effectiveness due to its small size. Pump issues would be another reason.

Welcome to the party.
Superbowl Advertisement GIF by ADWEEK

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sup i have a 13.5 evo new setup 2 lightning maroon clowns and a refugium in the 3rd chamber. why do i never see one in the 3rd one

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

olonmv

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You probably don’t see refugium in the 3rd chamber because that is where the pump is housed anlong with the heater and it’s harder to keep the chaeto from reaching the intake and clogging it. I keep my chaeto in chamber 2. It’s completely void of anything and It grows fast. I also have an innovative marine chaeto light mounted directly to glass on an opposite light schedule to my tank schedule.

Back