Refugium questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter jon waits
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jon waits

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen a lot of troffs and white plastic tanks being used for large refugiums. where can I find one? Also what kind of effects would exposing that much moisture to my basement cause? also how can i defend against it?
 
The Rubbermaid horse troughs can be purchased from any tractor supply, they're normally in stock and available as far as Moisture, you will have to add some sort of exhaust or ventilation to pull the heavy humidity out of your basement if you don't want to succumb to possible mold problems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new