Refugium size

  • Thread starter Thread starter Walts O
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Walts O

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2015
Messages
106
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I'm new to the site starting up a reef tank. Currently have a discus tank and apistogramma tank,I've kept reef in the past. Going to be a 34 gallon Mr aqua rimless. I need filtration looking at eshopps nano cube sump my question is does the refugium section do anything its on the small side or should I be looking at a different sump my space is limited so it would have to fit. Thanks walts o
 
It is big enough for a ball of cheato, and some rock rubble. I went with the ADV100 and modified my stand so it would fit

IMG_2891.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new