• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Regal angelfish + Goldflake/Gold

initial_reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
183
Reaction score
28
Location
Yardley, PA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As title states looking for a Regal Angelfish and Goldflake or gold angelfish

looking to buy something alive and eating already I am located in 19067 PA would prefer local however open to shipping as well from someone experienced shipping fish.
 
As title states looking for a Regal Angelfish and Goldflake or gold angelfish

looking to buy something alive and eating already I am located in 19067 PA would prefer local however open to shipping as well from someone experienced shipping fish.
I have a gold flake angelfish that I need to rehome. Ive had a few people interested but they really didn't have a big enough tank or were just too new for me to feel comfortable letting them go with. I'm in Grand rapids mi. so we not close but not horribly far either. what size tank do you have. This is a true Hawaiian that I have had for years .. eats like a champ and is about 5 plus inches.
 
I have a gold flake angelfish that I need to rehome. Ive had a few people interested but they really didn't have a big enough tank or were just too new for me to feel comfortable letting them go with. I'm in Grand rapids mi. so we not close but not horribly far either. what size tank do you have. This is a true Hawaiian that I have had for years .. eats like a champ and is about 5 plus inches.

I would be interested I'd need him shipped though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new