Regal Angels spawning

pretty kooL.... i wonder if you can clean up the video and brighten it up... either way very kooL
 
pretty kooL.... i wonder if you can clean up the video and brighten it up... either way very kooL
I was shot with a cellphone and minimal light. Youtube compression didn't improve it either. I'm going to try to shoot a better video next time.
 
You caught my attention! Very cool

Extra points for the intense soundtrack. I felt like I needed a regulator
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new