Rember the lost thread!

Gobi1canobi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm starting this thread to rember the losses I've had in my builds. To learn and improve as I practice my new religion "Reefstafarian" ! I am sad to say there has bin losses like most are. But willing to admit and honor them by trying to prevent it in the future.

So I will put what I think could have caused and how I will try to improve. Also this is where others can chime in and point out what I may be blind to.

My latest losse was a Flamefin tomani Tang I had no more than a month. He was a online order or she idk . Came in with trychinomia I believe . But that went away after 2 weeks. Then I did notice it was gaining weight. I thought that was a good thing . I didn't change feeding but I did have alot of gha. About a week later I couldn't find it . Then I seen my urchin what's holding it's dead body as camouflage. I think it was overeating it's stomach was a little big. Is that possible. Or, was it the trychinomia still there just not visible? If you know let me know . Rip Tsunami Tomani! That's how he ate like a Tsunami.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back