remember me???

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well its ben just over 2 years and i like to show every one that remembers my $5 save from petco how she is doing now :)

2+ years ago...nasty pics...this is why i saved her....and yes it was only $5! (adopt a pet)

dori1.jpg

dori2.jpg

d2.jpg

d4.jpg

just 10 min ago :) fat, healthy, and twice as big! and i just noticed that here black line has grown to make a full oval on her sides!:) i am so proud of this fish!! she never got ich neather!

you can ask my 7 year old daughter...this is the same fish!!!!!granted we have had fish come and go put this one has never gone!

rememberme2.jpg

rememberme1.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome job buddy!

mark_molly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's sooo cool that you were able to do that!! I'm half-tempted to do the same thing when i see those poor fishies there sometimes. Nice work Custom!

OP
OP
customcolor

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i never give up on any thing thats alive!

how i saved it was easy.....just feed it well and give it no stress from other fish :)

jlinzmaier

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you've done there Dave is (IMO) one of the most rewarding aspects of reefing. A person can buy all kinds of beautiful animals to keep in their tank and simply "keep them alive"; however, when you can find a fish or coral that's looking rough and simply just give it some TLC and have it come around to be a beautiful animal, that really makes a person feel proud. Great job! From some pics a while back it looked like you had taken some browned out corals and got some really nice color out of them also. Whatever your strategy, your doing a great job. Keep it up.

Jeremy

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 82 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back