Remember...Weird Acro ID?

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,141
Reaction score
1,790
Location
Toronto, CANADA / BORNEO Island
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was about a month or so ago ...somebody posted a question about this weird Acro...well I'd actually saw this so called Acro (in person) and you have to believe to see that it is actually bendable and it sure does feel like flexible Plastic.
There is no scientific name for it except it was labelled as "Soft Coral"!! :o

IMG_4464.jpg

FYI...I took this picture last week from our local Canadian LFS..before the Sale!

Paul
 
I do remeber that is was a shop right that is awsome do you thin it will color up more than brown if so I want a piecs to prove it LOL
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new