Remembering when I set this baby up ;)

  • Thread starter Thread starter SaJon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Not even sure how far that is ..
I’ve never been south of the border

actually … never left the province of Ontario besides a family trip when I was 12 years old
From Alabama to Montreal is 1369 miles ;)
 
Needs to be done to pay the bills.

anyways have a wonderful night .
wishing all the best with your beautiful system.
Please keep us posted how it goes
Thank you so much. I'll be ready to head to bed soon myself. God Bless you my new friend ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new