Removing Juwel rio 125 bar

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cassjjo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cassjjo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Potters bar
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning guys!

I want to remove the brace in the middle of my Juwel 125 tank but im not sure if this is a good idea..

What would u guys recommend?

Cheers guys

brace.jpg
 
I wouldn't remove any braces on any tank that came with it from factory.

With that being said, you can try and replace it with plexiglass and try to affix it to the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new