Removing orange ball anemones?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kali
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kali

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2011
Messages
137
Reaction score
75
Location
MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a rock with 6+ orange ball anemones on it. I'd like to keep the critters, and toss the rock. There is just enough of a depression under each critter on the rock that I haven't been able to scrap them off. The rock is also a big flat slab that won't be easy to cut or bash apart.

Any suggestion on what would be more successful to make them move or release? I had a heater failure a few years ago, that didn't move or kill them, so I doubt hot (salt) water would work.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new