Renaming Energy Bar

  • Thread starter Thread starter dburg30
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dburg30

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
95
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have gone into the module area, changed the name of my energy bar, clicked the little cloud button, but when I go back and view it, the name remains unchanged. What am I missing?

Thanks
 
OK, what's even weirder is that it appears it DID change it, but it's not showing on fusion.. If I log into it via the ip address, not thru fusion, it has updated it from fusion.. But it's not displaying it in fusion lol.. Only via IP login.. Maybe it will sync eventually?
 
Sounds like it's having trouble reaching out to fusion.
After I thought about it a bit, I restarted the apex and as you suspected, it must've been an update error as once it restarted it's showing on fusion also!!! Guess I should have gone with the standard "did you try turning it off and back on?" lol

Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new