Renato's 120g reef

renato120

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2014
Messages
2,234
Reaction score
1,333
Location
Nashua,NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm starting a new thread for my new 120g. I have a 60g cube running for a little over a year. This new build will not take too long since all I have to do is transfer all the equipment from the 60g to the 120g.
My 60g that I will miss it:
image.jpeg

The 120g that arrived today:
image.jpeg
 
Last edited:
beautiful tank. youre going to love the extra room. cant wait to see how it turns out.
 
Sump is pretty much done. In place. All I need now is a filter sock holder and some foam to eliminate micro bubbles.
Almost done with the plumbing.
image.jpeg
 
Sand is in, left side rock work is done. The rest of the rocks are coming from the 60g.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Im using a 20g high for an ATO reservoir. Not sure if I will be painting the sides black. Im going to make it an acrylic lid for it tomorrow.
image.jpeg
 
Oh my freaking gosh. The tank looks beautiful. When and if I set up a 120 I want it to be just like this
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new